giovedì 30 luglio 2009

FRESHJIVE NO LOGO PRESS RELEASE



From Rick Klotz...

Dear Friends,

Since I started Freshjive, I have had a personal conflict with this business of "branding". In fact, I was so conflicted at one time, that I quit working. I am in the business of promoting the company brand yet personally I am not interested in items for the brand name. It's a bit of a quagmire with me because I hate the culture of promoting a brand yet I enjoy designing clothes and t shirt designs.

Beginning with our spring 2010 line, we will no longer be using our brand logo or name on any of our product, including all labeling and t shirt designs. Nowhere on any product will our name or previous brand logo be used anymore.

1 commento:

  1. How comes the news spread that fast?!
    :D

    http://maxiemillion.blogspot.com/2009/07/company-formerly-known-as-fresh-jive.html

    RispondiElimina